The journey from duplicates, P5, NA, Out of scopes to a valid P4 bug was really challenging. I did a lot of mistakes, corrected them, learnt from them and finally I was able to find a bug on a private program.
I had accepted invite of few private programs on bugcrowd so thought of hunting on one of these programs.
In the program, just few websites were in scope so I opened a website, checked what all technologies the website was using and found that it was a wordpress site so I knew what all bugs I need to hunt on it but before doing that, I thought of doing some recon. I opened dirsearch, gave the url there and I got some really interesting information.
In some minutes, I got few files which were revealing the user information. So, I submitted the report of the findings and the bug got triaged within 2 days. I was really happy cause that was my first valid (non duplicate) bug.
And today, got the email about the bounty. I was extremely happy to find a valid bug after so long.
Be patient, keep learning and keep hunting, you will surely get the bugs :)